Sunday, March 16, 2008

Are you a fan of Dark Meat?

Every Thanksgiving feast I reach for it first. Guess you could say I'm more of a leg man than a breast guy... but I digress. I'm always thankful when I get turned on to new music. I love that each year Mountain Jam offers up new bands on the way up with fresh sounds. Last year I was turned on to Earl Greyhound and now I'm hooked.

Well there's a cool buzz floating around about Dark Meat. A 17-piece psychedelic concoction that hail from Athens, Georgia with a real interesting sound.


~ Dark Meat ~

They embark on a 66 show, 50 date spring tour that starts off at SXSW and rolls through Mountain Jam. If you see a bright green, 35-foot 1972 GMC coach tour bus rolling up Hunter Mountain... That's Dark Meat.

I'm hoping to become a big fan.

No comments: