Sunday, June 1, 2008

I bid you goodnight!

Well I am packing up my command center here at Hunter Mountain as another amazing Mountain Jam comes to a close. It's been such a fun 3 days. The weather held up nicely. We had about 20 minutes of rain on Saturday and today was just spectacular. The Ferris Wheel, the Awareness Village and the Fireworks were great additions to the festival. But lets face it, the jams and the vibe are what keeps this train rolling strong.

There is so much more to post here on the blog. I will start to post lots of Dino Perrucci & Allison Murphy photos which are so great! I also have some incredible video including the scorching version of The Weight. The secret is out folks... Mountain Jam is officially on the map as one of the very top festivals in the country. Plans for next year are already underway.

So it's time for me to fold up the laptop and hit the second set of Ratdog before hitting the road.

Until next year... I am signing out!

Peace
~ Rich ~

2 comments:

Rupert Entwistle said...

Awesome job Rich. Really appreciate all your efforts!

Rupert Entwistle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.