Wednesday, June 6, 2007

WDST Radio Crew!


WDST is one of the best stations in the country and they stream online so check em out. You will not be sorry.

Click the Button here to listen to the stream:


During my weekend stay at Mountain Jam I had the privilage of working right next to the WDST Radio Mobile studio at the SKi Lodge overlooking the entire festival.

I need to say that the guys that worked the broadcast onsite all weekend are just a fantastic bunch to be around. They interviewed almost every artist either before or after their sets on stage and did such an amazing job with the interviews.



They were also set up to have artist do amazing in-studio accoustic performances. Some of which I will never forget. I want to personally thank them for providing me access to the interviews and performances so I can bring my perspective to you. The Michael Frainti accoustic song played "Have a little Faith" which will be on his next album literraly brought a tear to my eye.

Thanks to all those great DJ's and production crew from Bloger Rich!
Love you guys! Save my spot for next year!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you guys & the hardest workin dude in the biz, Warren Haynes, for making this event continue to happen... I was at M.J.1 and will be back every year... bringing more friends up next year it's only gonna get better; keep the locals happy - this festival is THE place to be
Hunter Mt Jam RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!