Sunday, June 3, 2007

We Bid You Good Night!

Thank you so very much to all that came to check the blog!

The coverage is not over yet!

In fact I have interviews, video, backstage photos and some great off the cuff chats with the artists to share with you.

PLUS... Dino Perrucci, one of the foremost Photo Journalists was here to cover it with me. His pictures from this weekend are spectacular! They will start going up here this week.

So keep visiting this blog over the next few weeks because I'm keeping this thing going.

Keep an ear to this page for the scoop you wont hear anywhere else.

signing off for now,

~ Rich Lieberman ~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rich....great job!!!! Thanks for the coverage and thanks for the webcast!!!!

N Garrett said...

Great job getting pictures of almost all of the "official" setlists. We had a blast ans will be back next year. only regret we left during low spark and missed eyes-fire-unbroken....no worries though...

Anonymous said...

Another missed "Scarlet Begonias" for me...that is classic!


Thanks for the webcast & Rich ~ thanks for he blog info & pictures. It was fun to play along from home :)

JMac

amonro said...

Thanks for this blog--love to see all the photos of yesterday! Quick question: I thought I heard that we could buy the Mt Jam DVD after the show. . . would love to get one to see everything I missed. Is it possible to buy one?

Anonymous said...

unreal!?! how do i buy the entire DVD!! best festival I've been too Phil show was one of the best ever!!!!!!!! Not to mention the near spritual experience of Michael Franti. I will be feeding off this blog for weeks ! wishing I was still there so keep it going thanks a lot rich, ~BNG

Anonymous said...

Wow, the best festival since the Isle of Wight...Franti is truly a prophet of this time. What rain?

Anonymous said...

DVD??????????Were does one buy!!!!