Saturday, May 31, 2008

~ Lightning Break ~

Well lightning struck during Ray LaMontagne's set and everybody ran like mad for cover into the main lodge. A little food and a drum circle later and we are back live to the stage. Ray is finishing his set and Jackie Green is here and ready to follow.

Sharon Jones & J.J. Grey kicked ass. There just isn't much music played like those guys these days. It was such a treat to see those two back to back.

Earlier, I got a chance to sit down with Michael Franti and ask him a few questions and I will throw up the video of that later. Franti also stoped by the WDST Radio remote studio here at Mtn. Jam and played an acoustic song for us. It was just an incredible moment. Well guess what? Yes... I video taped it! I am uploading that video as we speak. I should be able to post that later today.

Bring on Spearhead! Lets see if we can make this three Mtn. jams in a row of dancing in the rain for Michael Franti & Spearhead!


No comments: