Friday, May 29, 2009

It's On!

Nothin' but blue skies up here on Hunter Mountain. The sun is shining bright, the breeze nice and cool. Smiling faces abound and the mountain is buzzin' with excitement!

Welcome to Mountain Jam V!

I'm looking out over the festival site, perched high in the loft above the lodge in my usual spot here at Blog Central. The WDST, Radio Woodstock remote studio is blasting out some great tunage right next to me. Couldn't have asked for better weather and life is good indeed. I'll be wondering the festival site with a team of photographers to bring you images in real time.

The jams kick in at 1pm and from there it's off to the races. I'll bring you setlists and backstage happenings all day long. So keep checking in often.

ah yes... it's good to be back in the breathing the crisp clean country air!

It's ON!

~ Click the above image to enlarge it! ~


No comments: